Login Register






What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #41
Mine is ridiculously low 0.0695970695970696 (kek)
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #42
(03-08-2015, 01:38 PM)Uzinero Wrote: Mine is ridiculously low 0.0695970695970696 (kek)

Shit... 273/19 :O

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #43
(03-08-2015, 01:41 PM)Eclipse Wrote: Shit... 273/19 :O

IIRC at one point I (stupidly) thought that you get an alert when somebody likes your comment, so I went and liked like 100 of Oni's earliest posts. K/D destroyed in about 5 mins.
Proud Member of the BPSG.
[Image: 5qK1iJK.png]

I couldn't bring myself to remove the hood classic above, enjoy it as a time capsule.

[+] 1 user Likes Uzinero's post
Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #44
(03-08-2015, 03:30 PM)Uzinero Wrote: IIRC at one point I (stupidly) thought that you get an alert when somebody likes your comment, so I went and liked like 100 of Oni's earliest posts. K/D destroyed in about 5 mins.

kek.

Wait, that's a nice idea. ADD IT @Oni.

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #45
Mine's 54/81. =1.5 Which is quite funny since this is my k/d in most of my COD games as well. Kek.

Not so bad since I haven't posted in ~3 months.

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #46
(03-09-2015, 05:18 AM)Losi Wrote: Mine's 54/81. =1.5 Which is quite funny since this is my k/d in most of my COD games as well. Kek.

Not so bad since I haven't posted in ~3 months.

You're 4th.

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #47
27 / 3 = 9

Walk on.char limit

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #48
179/49 = 3.6

Likes are more rare than fucking Dragonlores on here
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

[+] 1 user Likes Inori's post
Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #49
162 received / 71 given = 2.28169014084507

(06-17-2015, 05:38 PM)Akane Wrote: 27 / 3 = 9

Walk on.char limit

newfag lol, not even 100 total
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: What's your K/D? (Likes Received/Given) #50
0/18=0 okay‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
hi der frend

Reply