Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
Clash of clans 01-11-2015, 07:57 PM
#1
Who else here is a clash of clans addict?
I've got one TH9 two TH8's three TH7's and two TH5's
Just for the lulz I'm tempted to sell the TH9's and TH8's but the TH9 is rushed a bit.
What are your guys towns goin like?
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,175
Threads: 47
RE: Clash of clans 01-11-2015, 10:08 PM
#2
I have one almost maxxed TH7 but I only play just because I don't want to waste the time spent already on the game. Find it pretty boring.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
RE: Clash of clans 01-11-2015, 11:34 PM
#3
If you ever sell it I might be interested in buying it. Why boring to you?
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 2
RE: Clash of clans 01-12-2015, 04:31 AM
#5
I see. I apologize for the nonfun-ness haha.
•
Eleven Years of Service
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
RE: Clash of clans 02-19-2015, 11:57 PM
#9
I have a fully maxed (minus a few walls) TH8. It takes a really long time to earn enough to max it all... But, better that than TH10 with some wooden walls like some people.
•