Login Register






The old word game is back! filter_list
Author
Message
The old word game is back! #1
Okey the point of this game is that you come up with a word which you add to the end of the other word
example:
These are here from before:
My dad loves


I add this word: Boobs

So what i type is:
My dad loves Boobs

If there are any questions just ask!

I will start with:
I

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #2
I think this will be quite great, once more participate
Can we post later on and add another word?

I add:
would
[Image: En0uenW.gif]


Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #3
I would love
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #4
I would love for
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #5
I would love for big Notamused

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #6
I would love for big anime
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #7
(02-04-2015, 12:52 AM)gym Wrote: I think this will be quite great, once more participate
Can we post later on and add another word?

You can but you have to wait for atleast two people too have added words before you can do it again. example you add "I"then another person adds "love" then you can start add a word again

I would love for big anime boobs

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #8
(02-04-2015, 02:25 PM)SimPlaysGames Wrote: You can but you have to wait for atleast two people too have added words before you can do it again. example you add I then another person adds love and then another person adds boobs and then you can start add a word again

I would love for big anime boobs

Okay man, someone post another word so I can then add another word, again.
[Image: 8536321abf.jpg]Me and Lux are the realest users here.
[STAFF DETERMINED SIGNATURE AS LEWD]
JDM>USDM

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #9
@Johnny i changed the rules

Reply

RE: The old word game is back! #10
I would love for big anime boobs that
[Image: i5A1z.gif]

Reply