Login Register






Activity issues filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Activity issues #21
(01-26-2015, 05:47 AM)Blunt Wrote: Aww that was actually really sweet ^.^ @Oni haha

I do want to be a member!!!

I get it, you want to become a family? xD

Also, I've noticed that the users online have decreased. If Oni is interested in eating forums again, I think I found one.
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #22
I'd love to post more, but I've simply run out of things to post on. I have no experience in programming or hacking so 95% of the threads that are made are completely irrelevant to me, and the two places that I can post something worth posting, Anime and Gaming, are nearly completely dead.

(01-26-2015, 06:09 AM)OversouL Wrote: I get it, you want to become a family? xD

Also, I've noticed that the users online have decreased. If Oni is interested in eating forums again, I think I found one.

I personally think another merge would chop the head off of Sinisterly. That last merge was absolutely brutal.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2015, 06:44 AM by Nyx.)

Reply

RE: Activity issues #23
If you merge again, don't merge with a forum that is full of angry asshats.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #24
(01-26-2015, 06:42 AM)Tarew Wrote: I'd love to post more, but I've simply run out of things to post on. I have no experience in programming or hacking so 95% of the threads that are made are completely irrelevant to me, and the two places that I can post something worth posting, Anime and Gaming, are nearly completely dead.


I personally think another merge would chop the head off of Sinisterly. That last merge was absolutely brutal.

Merges can help, we just need to make sure that the community wants to be merged and doesn't hate us.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Activity issues #25
(01-26-2015, 05:47 AM)Blunt Wrote: Aww that was actually really sweet ^.^ @Oni haha

I do want to be a member!!!

Actually, this guy sent me a PM saying how he wants to be better for the forum. Looks like he is finally stepping out of his troll days. Just hoping he will show his intelligence for the rest of the forum.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #26
(01-26-2015, 09:36 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Actually, this guy sent me a PM saying how he wants to be better for the forum. Looks like he is finally stepping out of his troll days. Just hoping he will show his intelligence for the rest of the forum.

But what if;
[Image: its-an-elaborate-ruse.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Lain's post
Reply

RE: Activity issues #27
(01-26-2015, 03:27 PM)Senpai Wrote: But what if;
[Image: its-an-elaborate-ruse.jpg]

hahaha needed a good laugh and this provided. Tongue

Reply

RE: Activity issues #28
I've been trying to participate lately, but as you all know its not very easy. I love SL and don't want it to go down a downward trend. I might post some OS dev code later.
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Activity issues #29
(01-26-2015, 07:45 AM)Saikou Wrote: Merges can help, we just need to make sure that the community wants to be merged and doesn't hate us.

Most of the merges I've seen gave us a few worthwhile members but it also generates a lot of hate.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #30
(01-26-2015, 07:37 PM)Tarew Wrote: Most of the merges I've seen gave us a few worthwhile members but it also generates a lot of hate.

The hate is usually balanced out by the awesome people it brings to SL.

[+] 1 user Likes Lain's post
Reply