Last night 01-26-2015, 12:21 AM
#1
So last night I went out with some friends from school. Some of them are super chill laid back stoner type people and then there was a few gangsterish ass niggas that were somewhat hanging out with us. they would keep going to their table and coming back to ours and shit. So its pretty far into the night were at the bar btw forgot to mention that, so I'm pretty fucking drunk. Definitely far beyond the point of getting into a bar fight or something along the lines but was fine with that seeing as how we were all having fun and no one was looking for trouble.
So I ask my girl if she wants me to get her another shot seeing as how I wanted another beer, I go to grab another me and the bartender are talking about what I want all the sudden i hear some screaming and shit getting knocked over. Run back to my table its flipped over glass fucking broken everywhere and one of my friends is laying down on the ground bleeding all over the place like soo much. So at this time the cops are already on their way the whole fucking bar is in absolute choas, people throwing punches all over the fucking place cause who doesn't like to fight when there fucked? even if its over nothing. I hear sirens everyone had something on them that could get them in shit for me its was a half ounce of weed. So everyone is trying to get outta there and im the only dude that stayed with my friend and waited regardless. Fuck like everyone else is obviously a straight dick like who cares about a little bit of weed this kid has been stabbed. he gets taken away by ambulance I finally leave and head home. On my way home I get this weird kinda feeling and this car has been behind me for a while now slowly going down the street, I assumed they were lost looking for a house or something. then they come up right behind me and start talking shit out of the window. drunk as hell i was all like fuck you pussy, Kid says do you wanna fucking die? *in my head im like fuck man i better think of some shit quick or im either going to get seriously hurt or killed* I say yeah thats not gonna fucking happen kid and reached for my waist as if I was going to pull a gun and they sped off. I made it home safe! thank god
So as it turns out one of those gangsterish dudes from the bar earlier stole a QUARTER A FUCKING QUARTER OF WEED. and these kids were pissed and thought our table had something to do with it.
This kind of ties into my thread earlier as to the whole sociology bit. Like we put these hella hood videos of people shooting other people on tv and shit and some of these little white kids are seriously taking it to heart and trying to replicate. I feel so bad for my friend lol hes a pretty small dude and super nice, doesnt claim to be hard, would never start shit with someone none of that and got stabbed over a quarter of fucking weed lol like really? shit I really just cant say what is going to become of our planet in 20 years.
So I ask my girl if she wants me to get her another shot seeing as how I wanted another beer, I go to grab another me and the bartender are talking about what I want all the sudden i hear some screaming and shit getting knocked over. Run back to my table its flipped over glass fucking broken everywhere and one of my friends is laying down on the ground bleeding all over the place like soo much. So at this time the cops are already on their way the whole fucking bar is in absolute choas, people throwing punches all over the fucking place cause who doesn't like to fight when there fucked? even if its over nothing. I hear sirens everyone had something on them that could get them in shit for me its was a half ounce of weed. So everyone is trying to get outta there and im the only dude that stayed with my friend and waited regardless. Fuck like everyone else is obviously a straight dick like who cares about a little bit of weed this kid has been stabbed. he gets taken away by ambulance I finally leave and head home. On my way home I get this weird kinda feeling and this car has been behind me for a while now slowly going down the street, I assumed they were lost looking for a house or something. then they come up right behind me and start talking shit out of the window. drunk as hell i was all like fuck you pussy, Kid says do you wanna fucking die? *in my head im like fuck man i better think of some shit quick or im either going to get seriously hurt or killed* I say yeah thats not gonna fucking happen kid and reached for my waist as if I was going to pull a gun and they sped off. I made it home safe! thank god
So as it turns out one of those gangsterish dudes from the bar earlier stole a QUARTER A FUCKING QUARTER OF WEED. and these kids were pissed and thought our table had something to do with it.
This kind of ties into my thread earlier as to the whole sociology bit. Like we put these hella hood videos of people shooting other people on tv and shit and some of these little white kids are seriously taking it to heart and trying to replicate. I feel so bad for my friend lol hes a pretty small dude and super nice, doesnt claim to be hard, would never start shit with someone none of that and got stabbed over a quarter of fucking weed lol like really? shit I really just cant say what is going to become of our planet in 20 years.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)










![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)






thug life!!!! hahaha 




It's a good thing that my destination everyday is only College and Dorm.
![[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/dHJ4Beo.gif)