Login Register






Clash of clans filter_list
Author
Message
Clash of clans #1
Who else here is a clash of clans addict?

I've got one TH9 two TH8's three TH7's and two TH5's

Just for the lulz I'm tempted to sell the TH9's and TH8's but the TH9 is rushed a bit.

What are your guys towns goin like?

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #2
I have one almost maxxed TH7 but I only play just because I don't want to waste the time spent already on the game. Find it pretty boring.

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #3
If you ever sell it I might be interested in buying it. Why boring to you?

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #4
(01-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Arc Wrote: If you ever sell it I might be interested in buying it. Why boring to you?

I just can't find the excitement in building troops, attacking the same ol' bases, and then starting over. Not to mention I spend most of my time on another app that far surpasses CoC in terms of fun for me.

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #5
I see. I apologize for the nonfun-ness haha.

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #6
(01-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Arc Wrote: If you ever sell it I might be interested in buying it. Why boring to you?

[Image: IcrWk8A.jpg]

I only ever start it up to collect resources and continue upgrading. If you want to buy shoot me an offer. With the setup right now, if you move some stuff around and put the Town Hall inside you could easily reach 1700 trophies. Hate to turn this into a sales post but I'm just saying Evil Wink2

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #7
(01-12-2015, 06:33 AM)Tarew Wrote: [Image: IcrWk8A.jpg]

I only ever start it up to collect resources and continue upgrading. If you want to buy shoot me an offer. With the setup right now, if you move some stuff around and put the Town Hall inside you could easily reach 1700 trophies. Hate to turn this into a sales post but I'm just saying Evil Wink2

TH8, you could get around 20-30 bucks for that account, if you upgraded the walls all to level 7 and some other you could get possibly 40 or 45 out of it. I would buy but I'm more of a maxed out type of guy. I'll add you to my SL Friends list though in case I decide to buy it if someone else hasn't already Tongue I just want you to make correct money because I don't want to lowball you. Sell it in the marketplace and you should make a decent amount. Blush

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #8
(01-11-2015, 11:34 PM)Arc Wrote: If you ever sell it I might be interested in buying it. Why boring to you?

https://sinister.li/Thread-Clash-of-...Nearly-Max

Reply

RE: Clash of clans #9
I have a fully maxed (minus a few walls) TH8. It takes a really long time to earn enough to max it all... But, better that than TH10 with some wooden walls like some people.

Reply