Login Register






Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! filter_list
Author
Message
Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #1
Show us some of your favourite gender swaps you've seen!

[Image: large.jpg]

[Image: 7a0da5ec21eb2e2c3d4d3080bf411710.jpg]

[Image: b1fbe8a744ad419c10626d6cced9d49b.jpg]

[Image: kirito_and_asuna_genderswap_by_animeandc...7lj34j.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #2
Oh wow. The Kirito and Asuna one has me feeling weird. Very weird.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #3
(01-10-2015, 03:36 AM)Oni Wrote: Oh wow. The Kirito and Asuna one has me feeling weird. Very weird.

Ha I knew it would! I was thinking you'd be like "But Asuna...TT_TT"
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #4
I'm not completely sure what I'm looking at. Someone please save me.
Here's a link if you want to see more of these (warning: bronies): http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/rule-63
As an alternative, you could always use Google: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=rule+63
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #5
[Image: WktfIGG.jpg]

Found a Super Mario one...
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #6
(01-10-2015, 03:36 AM)Oni Wrote: Oh wow. The Kirito and Asuna one has me feeling weird. Very weird.

This.. all of my this.

Honestly, I wouldn't think it'd be too bad of an anime.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

[+] 1 user Likes Customer's post
Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #7
(01-10-2015, 02:40 PM)Customer Wrote: This.. all of my this.

Honestly, I wouldn't think it'd be too bad of an anime.

I sort of want to see this. Although, we've already seen female Kirito in some form!

I remember they actually showed the gender bender episodes for a kid's show called Adventure time. That was cool.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #8
(01-10-2015, 03:36 AM)Oni Wrote: Oh wow. The Kirito and Asuna one has me feeling weird. Very weird.

Yep, that one most certainly made me feel weird.
Feel free to PM for tech support or a nice chat. Smile

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #9
(01-11-2015, 01:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I sort of want to see this. Although, we've already seen female Kirito in some form!

I remember they actually showed the gender bender episodes for a kid's show called Adventure time. That was cool.

I disagree! I don't want to see my waifu with a dong. Just saying...
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Gender swaps? Gender swaps!! #10
Is this a thread making female anime characters out of male video game characters? I don't quite understand...

Reply