Login Register






Activity issues filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Activity issues #11
I'll write some pretty shit web development stuff later.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #12
(01-08-2015, 11:35 PM)Customer Wrote: Glory days will never be here.

However, it definitely could be better than it is now.

That's an extremely pessimistic and unhelpful way of looking at things. You know how much effort I have put into Sinisterly. You also know how much I've spent, in terms of time/money/resources on it. We all know it won't die, but we all want it to progress more. I'm an honest enough admin to admit we're not doing all that great right now. However, I think it's entirely fair to say that we're not dying and I'm not giving up.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Activity issues #13
(01-08-2015, 11:50 PM)Blunt Wrote: Pssshh nigga you know ill bang out some LQ posts if need be <3 hahaha

I know you have the capacity to make some real threads. Regain your reputation as a HQ member and show us all. Don't make me look like an imbicile.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #14
(01-08-2015, 11:37 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Rally the troops


That is something that we need your help to do. You, however, have a reputation for shitposting. If you change that now you might become a very valued member here.

The quality of @Blunt's posts has changed dramatically, in my opinion. He's done a lot better as of recent and it's obvious he wants to be a member. That is a good thing.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Activity issues #15
I feel like I'm part of the problem by not being part of the solution. I'll be posting more often. I promise.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #16
(01-09-2015, 01:58 AM)Losi Wrote: I feel like I'm part of the problem by not being part of the solution. I'll be posting more often. I promise.

Sort of. When we have a lot of people facing discouragement, after that many issues, it's only natural they'll be less active. However, I'd like to think that our userbase is stronger willed than that. I know we've had some huge issues and I can't necessarily promise we won't have more. But, I can promise that I'll do my best, and I would like other people to do the same.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Activity issues #17
*Salutes* Reporting for duty. I shall be making a new thread as soon as I've finished typing this post.
[Image: danganronpa-01-aoi-swimmer-tan_skin-jers...eavage.jpg]
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Activity issues #18
hello there Smile

Been inactive for a long time and kinda forgot the site url LMAO

I should becoming more active Smile
[Image: f7dd55c49739087245d75efa165d5e82.png]

Reply

RE: Activity issues #19
Let's put in some work people.
Lol task force assemble.
[Image: En0uenW.gif]


Reply

RE: Activity issues #20
(01-09-2015, 01:53 AM)Oni Wrote: The quality of @Blunt's posts has changed dramatically, in my opinion. He's done a lot better as of recent and it's obvious he wants to be a member. That is a good thing.

Aww that was actually really sweet ^.^ @Oni haha

I do want to be a member!!!

Reply