Login Register






Activity issues filter_list
Author
Message
Activity issues #1
Alright guys, I know you're all better than this. @Oni told us (roughly) that we should make as many posts as possible, even if they are LQ (within reason). Apparently we are averaging 1/10th of the activity of what we were doing about a month ago. Now, this just isn't acceptable. Here is what I suggest:

1. Everybody should be online at least 1 hour a day (except staff members who have different rules)
2. Everybody should make at least one good post per day, and a few mediocre posts, at most one bad post.
3. Everybody should be advertising the forum (see this if you need an example how)


Is that really THAT difficult? Come on guys, let's take it upon ourselves to restore SL to the glory days.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #2
Glory days will never be here.

However, it definitely could be better than it is now.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Activity issues #3
I would love to participate more on the forum, but it is difficult when activity seems to be at an all time low. Sad
Hopefully we all pick it up.
[Image: En0uenW.gif]


Reply

RE: Activity issues #4
(01-08-2015, 11:35 PM)Customer Wrote: Glory days will never be here.

However, it definitely could be better than it is now.

Rally the troops

(01-08-2015, 11:36 PM)gym Wrote: I would love to participate more on the forum, but it is difficult when activity seems to be at an all time low. Sad
Hopefully we all pick it up.

That is something that we need your help to do. You, however, have a reputation for shitposting. If you change that now you might become a very valued member here.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #5
(01-08-2015, 11:39 PM)zeekill Wrote: [good post]‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

Shit like that, is what is making this forum not so good. Warning issued, post left as example.

Reply

RE: Activity issues #6
(01-08-2015, 11:37 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Rally the troops


That is something that we need your help to do. You, however, have a reputation for shitposting. If you change that now you might become a very valued member here.

Understood, my bad.
Got to give to get, I guess.
Have started posting more appropriately.
[Image: En0uenW.gif]


Reply

RE: Activity issues #7
I'll try to post as much as possible, but I don't really like posting just to post Tongue
[Image: 2KxakWO.png]
I'll  be  waiting

Reply

RE: Activity issues #8
(01-08-2015, 11:42 PM)gym Wrote: Understood, my bad.
Got to give to get, I guess.
Have started posting more appropriately.

Much appreciated. Do you have any other suggestions about bring SL back to speed?

Reply

RE: Activity issues #9
(01-08-2015, 11:43 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote: Much appreciated. Do you have any other suggestions about bring SL back to speed?

All I can think of is:

-more advertisement of SL on other sites, if possible
-expanded thread sections
[Image: En0uenW.gif]


Reply

RE: Activity issues #10
Pssshh nigga you know ill bang out some LQ posts if need be <3 hahaha

Reply