Login Register






Merry Christmas! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Merry Christmas! #11
(12-23-2014, 01:08 AM)gym Wrote: Christmas doesn't seem to be as much of a big deal to me anymore.
It has sneaked up on us.

Same for me tbh. Still have to buy gifts for the fam

Reply

RE: Merry Christmas! #12
Christmas really showed up out of no where for us, and we're scrambling to get ready for it. We do A LOT of driving for christmas time because my GF has family on one side of the state, mine on the other. So we'll drive an hour to her moms side of the family, another 2 hours to mine. Then we have to drive 2 hours back down for her dads side, then back 2 hours to my side (we're spending some time there since I only see my family twice a year). Finally, we'll drive about 3 hours home when we leave my family.

Long christmas is always long for us, lol.
---
Click here to get started with Linux!

If I helped you, please +rep me, apparently we've started over on Rep and I'd like to break 100 again...

Inori Wrote: got clickbaited by roger

Reply