Login Register






Reaseon We Are Here filter_list
Author
Message
Reaseon We Are Here #1
Reason why VM is here on this site is because we are spreading to pc stuff so to all them haters out there just wait.....

Never judge by the past only by the present.

WE ARE ..::Viruz Mafia::..

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #2
What.. I still have no idea who you are..

Still waiting.
TTTEEEXXXAAASSS

[Image: cdb723621852c30db3f11ea7e179d595.png]

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #3
You pro virus mafia etc etc bs gang come here to release .net malware? Biggrin

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #4
I just had to look up viruz mafia... just because you made it sound like we should know who the fuck you are.

First result seems pretty accurate though:

Quote:viruz mafia
A large group of homosexual males that think they are hackers because the can copy/paste code and social engineer morons.
Dude, did you see the fail generated by ViRuZ MaFiA when they tried DDoSing 4chan and failed?

I bet you guys suck so bad you coudn't even take down sinister.li LOL

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #5
(12-04-2014, 02:23 PM)The Toilet Paper King Wrote: I just had to look up viruz mafia... just because you made it sound like we should know who the fuck you are.

First result seems pretty accurate though:


I bet you guys suck so bad you coudn't even take down sinister.li LOL

The head of VM/LNO was recently responsible for taking down the Xbox LIVE Servers, so don't be so sure. The reason VM was retarded back in the day is because it got filled with retards. There were some skilled members so don't judge just yet. Let's see how this goes.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #6
(12-04-2014, 02:26 PM)BreShiE Wrote: The head of VM/LNO was recently responsible for taking down the Xbox LIVE Servers, so don't be so sure. The reason VM was retarded back in the day is because it got filled with retards. There were some skilled members so don't judge just yet. Let's see how this goes.

I just enjoy watching SL go offline all the time. It just re-affirms the fact that Oni doesn't know what the fuck he's doing. I don't really know/care what their capabilities are but hell, if they can't, i win. if they do it, i win. so win/win for me as far as I am concerned. Cool

and im really not a gamer. never played an xbox or a playstation or any of that shit - which is probably why i've never heard of these skids.

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #7
NOBODY FUCKING CARES YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #8
(12-04-2014, 02:26 PM)BreShiE Wrote: The head of VM/LNO was recently responsible for taking down the Xbox LIVE Servers, so don't be so sure. The reason VM was retarded back in the day is because it got filled with retards. There were some skilled members so don't judge just yet. Let's see how this goes.

Because purchasing servers and running a DNS Amplification flood script requires knowledge.

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #9
(12-04-2014, 03:02 PM)dopamine Wrote: Because purchasing servers and running a DNS Amplification flood script requires knowledge.

I never said that requires knowledge. From what I've personally witnessed from a few VM/LNO members is what I based my comment on. Not about a big DDoS attack.
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: Reaseon We Are Here #10
Groups come and go, ANON, Patriotic Nigras, LulzSec, etc etc.
Groups need the moronic drones aka hype-men(/or women) to gain mass, More numbers more hype more chance to get on tv and then sell out all the drones and get a real job.

Reply