Login Register






ODESZA ft. Zyra - Say My Name (StéLouse Remix) filter_list
Author
Message
ODESZA ft. Zyra - Say My Name (StéLouse Remix) #1
"Fuyukai desu"
Nah but really, this song is great <3

Reply

RE: ODESZA ft. Zyra - Say My Name (StéLouse Remix) #2
Oh good. You've heard of xKito music as well. Yay. I haven't heard this remix of ODESZA, this is bumping. I like it. I personally like slower, bass heavier songs, but I can deal with this.

Reply

RE: ODESZA ft. Zyra - Say My Name (StéLouse Remix) #3
(11-30-2014, 01:07 AM)Losi Wrote: Oh good. You've heard of xKito music as well. Yay. I haven't heard this remix of ODESZA, this is bumping. I like it. I personally like slower, bass heavier songs, but I can deal with this.

If it's musical, I know it. But yeah, I usually post chilly music but this one just caught me off guard and I love it <3

Reply