Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 1,441
Threads: 220
I'm Saikou, ask me anything 11-29-2014, 07:50 AM
#1
Here's my Q&A thread, where you can ask for all of my private information.
I will answer every lewd question, no boundaries.
there's never not not nuttin
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,759
Threads: 199
RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything 11-29-2014, 07:58 AM
#2
Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,468
Threads: 129
RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything 11-29-2014, 08:21 AM
#6
Guys, don't be mean to my saikou ;-;
Saikou, do you love me?~
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 245
Threads: 7
RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything 11-29-2014, 02:56 PM
#8
Shall we make a attempt at having sinister.li babies?
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,572
Threads: 71
RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything 11-29-2014, 03:02 PM
#9
so when did you become Saikou?
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 158
Threads: 11
RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything 11-29-2014, 03:50 PM
#10
Why were you a brony in your early days?
•