Login Register






I'm Saikou, ask me anything filter_list
Author
Message
I'm Saikou, ask me anything #1
Here's my Q&A thread, where you can ask for all of my private information.

I will answer every lewd question, no boundaries.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #2
Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #3
(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?

Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #4
(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?

No.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

[+] 1 user Likes Saikou's post
Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #5
(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?

(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?

(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?

(11-29-2014, 07:58 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Are you ever going to pull your head out your ass?
Wavy baby

Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #6
Guys, don't be mean to my saikou ;-;

Saikou, do you love me?~

Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #7
(11-29-2014, 08:17 AM)Bannedshee Wrote: fat american return to mcdonalds .gib bak our clay/ fuck israel, europe is a cancer islamis the answer.ISIS greattst contry .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events
http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews
http://www.reddit.com/r/europe

(11-29-2014, 08:21 AM)Poochy Wrote: Guys, don't be mean to my saikou ;-;

Saikou, do you love me?~

Yes, I do.
[Image: lO8j80T.gif]

there's never not not nuttin

[+] 1 user Likes Saikou's post
Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #8
Shall we make a attempt at having sinister.li babies?

Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #9
so when did you become Saikou?
[Image: TeusoI9.png]
BACK UNDER YOUR BEDS
TRY TO GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP NOW


Reply

RE: I'm Saikou, ask me anything #10
Why were you a brony in your early days?

Reply