Login Register






share your favorites strategy games filter_list
Author
Message
RE: share your favorites strategy games #91
(09-17-2014, 01:23 AM)DaRKAnGenT Wrote: age of empires 1 and 2???you didnt like 3?

I didn't like the camera in 3 and it would star to make me nauseous after a while.

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #92
(09-17-2014, 01:23 AM)DaRKAnGenT Wrote: age of empires 1 and 2???you didnt like 3?

I didn't like the camera in 3 and it would star to make me nauseous after a while.

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #93
MY favo. start game is Counterstrike: Global Offensive

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #94
MY favo. start game is Counterstrike: Global Offensive

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #95
(09-20-2014, 08:48 AM)Aiko Wrote: MY favo. start game is Counterstrike: Global Offensive

i don't think counter strike is counted as a strategy game
[Image: blackeagle_zps6ad86521.gif]

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #96
(09-20-2014, 08:48 AM)Aiko Wrote: MY favo. start game is Counterstrike: Global Offensive

i don't think counter strike is counted as a strategy game
[Image: blackeagle_zps6ad86521.gif]

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #97
The ultimate best strategy game has to be command & conquer!

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #98
The ultimate best strategy game has to be command & conquer!

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #99
Star craft Blood War (One of the first ones I played loved it)
I love Star craft Wings of the Liberty and Heart of the Swarm

Then Stronghold Crusader one of the best games especially when connecting with buddies through LAN. Awesomeness over 9000.
Sadly Crusader 2 is not that good as first Crusader.

Reply

RE: share your favorites strategy games #100
Star craft Blood War (One of the first ones I played loved it)
I love Star craft Wings of the Liberty and Heart of the Swarm

Then Stronghold Crusader one of the best games especially when connecting with buddies through LAN. Awesomeness over 9000.
Sadly Crusader 2 is not that good as first Crusader.

Reply