Login Register






Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund filter_list
Author
Message
Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund #1
Well, the first leg was 4-1 to BvB.

The second leg at the Santiago Benebeu is kicking off in around an hour, what are your guys predictions?

For me I think it'll be a 3-1 win to Madrid, meaning that BvB will still go through on aggregate.

Let me know your predictions for the game!

Reply

RE: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund #2
3-1 to RMA too.

You can 'bet' at the betting section about it, Greed have made a thread. You can win CnC points of double what you bet.

Min : 50
Max : 500

Reply

RE: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund #3
Not sure tbh, going to be really interesting. I am very excited for the game!

Reply

RE: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund #4
Can't wait, 55 minutes remaining!

Reply

RE: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund #5
It's going to be exciting seeing Real Madrid go all guns blazing to see what they can actually do, I think that they underestimated BvB in the first leg, and I'm sure that BvB will know completely what's going to come to them this leg so that counter attack will be crucial.

Reply

RE: Real Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund #6
A match i've seen before it was 3 minutes and 3 goals, amazing 90 minutes how many goals you think? Biggrin

Only Ronaldinho the master scored 24-0 on a real match, all goals was made by him.

Let's discuss about the match meanwhile they play here or? Smile

Reply