RE: What is HC eating tonight? 09-09-2014, 11:26 PM
#51
In the morning I ate two of this
![[Image: koulouri_tyri-zampon_tyri.jpg]](http://toxryso.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/koulouri_tyri-zampon_tyri.jpg)
and two of this
![[Image: %CE%A3%CF%85%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%BA%CF%...003605.jpg]](http://www.filenades.gr/Photos/%CE%A3%CF%85%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%BA%CF%84_131127003605.jpg)
Then I ate much lately my dinner, and I ate two of this
![[Image: VqtiQ5K.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/VqtiQ5K.jpg)
And before like 1 hour I ate a pancake with melted chocolate both white and black.
@Psycho_Coder I probably made the worst/unhealthiest mills from whole HC today, but I generally eat totaly healthy meals!
![[Image: koulouri_tyri-zampon_tyri.jpg]](http://toxryso.gr/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/koulouri_tyri-zampon_tyri.jpg)
and two of this
![[Image: %CE%A3%CF%85%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%BA%CF%...003605.jpg]](http://www.filenades.gr/Photos/%CE%A3%CF%85%CE%BD%CF%84%CE%B1%CE%BA%CF%84_131127003605.jpg)
Then I ate much lately my dinner, and I ate two of this
![[Image: VqtiQ5K.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/VqtiQ5K.jpg)
And before like 1 hour I ate a pancake with melted chocolate both white and black.
@Psycho_Coder I probably made the worst/unhealthiest mills from whole HC today, but I generally eat totaly healthy meals!
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2014, 11:28 PM by krozz.)
MASTERING OTHERS IS STRENGTH, MASTERING YOURSELF IS TRUE POWER.
![[Image: qJweLN6.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/qJweLN6.jpg)


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: MUJ8qSW.png]](http://i.imgur.com/MUJ8qSW.png)


![[Image: HaizuEE.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/HaizuEE.jpg)