Login Register






Nintendo Franchise filter_list
Author
Message
Nintendo Franchise #1
Nintendo has a lot of popular franchises, which ones are your favourite and why? There's Pokemon, Donkey Kong, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Mario, etc.
[Image: valentinosotw1_by_sarahkik-d64xxzz.png]

[Image: darylfan.png]

Reply

RE: Nintendo Franchise #2
Mario, in my opinion, is probably one of their most successful games.

Reply

RE: Nintendo Franchise #3
For me it's between Pokemon or Mario. Out of all of their franchises I've definitely played more of those games, but for both of them I haven't really been into the newest games. But the classics are still some of my favourites! Biggrin
[Image: valentinosotw1_by_sarahkik-d64xxzz.png]

[Image: darylfan.png]

Reply

RE: Nintendo Franchise #4
Like almost everyone else has/will say mine has to be Pokemon. I grew up with it, and it will always be my favorite.

Reply

RE: Nintendo Franchise #5
Pokemon, IMO, is just plain out stupid to me. You have fucking animals in a ball.

Reply

RE: Nintendo Franchise #6
I gotta go with Legend of Zelda or Metroid

They are usually well crafted games with interesting stories and well established atmosphere.
There are, a few exceptions *cough* Other M *cough*

Reply