Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,704
Threads: 252
RE: MMA 04-23-2013, 03:28 PM
#2
I don't find, but I love watching UFC.
My favorite male fighter is Jon Jones and my favorite female fighter is Ronda Rousey.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
RE: MMA 04-28-2013, 05:47 PM
#4
I'm am not a MMA fighter, but I hit the gym regularly and I sweat a lot there.
I love watching MMA fights, between both men and women (if I find the women enough pretty haha). To be honest, I find it quite entertaining. Sadly, if I want to watch a live fight I'll have to stay up all night late, as I'm from eastern Europe.
My favourite MMA fighter is Fedor, he demolished everyone at their prime. He is a very intelligent fighter that uses his brain as well. He was the greatest MMA fighter of all time, but he is now retired.
Currently my favourite MMA-fighter is Jon Bones Jones, he's pretty agile and throws elbows that devastate. He has great potential.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 2,407
Threads: 124
RE: MMA 04-28-2013, 06:59 PM
#5
<-- MMA Fighter. UFC ftw.
![[Image: 55554992a5841bd20f42c7874078bd07.png]](http://gyazo.com/55554992a5841bd20f42c7874078bd07.png)
The kid crying. :p
•