FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims 06-26-2014, 04:31 PM
#1
| FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims filter_list | |
RE: FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims 06-26-2014, 04:36 PM
#3
I don't think that there is someone here who likes the prison. :epic:
Don't troll us. :troll:
Don't troll us. :troll:
![[Image: T4OUWZ1.png]](http://i.imgur.com/T4OUWZ1.png)
RE: FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims 06-26-2014, 04:37 PM
#4
That was one serious troll
RE: FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims 06-26-2014, 04:43 PM
#5
You got me for a second there after I double checked the url.
RE: FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims 06-26-2014, 04:47 PM
#6
fake new lol its trending very where
create urs
haha
create urs
haha
Hello, [username]
Do you have any questions? Feel free to PM me any time.
![[Image: imudFMc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/imudFMc.png)
Do you have any questions? Feel free to PM me any time.
![[Image: imudFMc.png]](http://i.imgur.com/imudFMc.png)
RE: FBI.gov defaced by a member of HC, NBC claims 06-26-2014, 07:03 PM
#7
At first I thought that you had somehow managed to hack into the Sunday Times Admin panel and made a news story entry.
I'll admit, you got me for a second.
I'll admit, you got me for a second.
![[Image: 5R6Js8r.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/5R6Js8r.gif)

![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


![[Image: V2NMLjp.png]](http://i.imgur.com/V2NMLjp.png)
