RE: I'm getting swatted?! 06-25-2014, 12:18 AM
#21
(06-24-2014, 09:06 PM)XrpmX13 Wrote:(06-24-2014, 06:53 PM)RaccoonCity Wrote:(06-24-2014, 06:13 PM)XrpmX13 Wrote:(06-23-2014, 08:03 PM)RaccoonCity Wrote: It'll not seem very legit if someone calls in England and claims to have hostages in Sweden. lol
You just gave away a valuable piece of information my friend. If your opponent couldn't Dox you before, he might have come closer to doing so now.
You mean if he finds my HC account?
Yes, I guess. Though the only stuff I've been able to dox from me since I started with this doxing stuff is:
My aliases, my accounts, my IP adress < Which still leads to Sweden, and that I live in Sweden.
It's still a pain in the butt to find my accounts, as RaccoonCity is a place in the game Resident Evil. lol
That's why Maxx is hard to dox, because he has a username that's hard to find accounts on and probably is used.
If I use the username "Cat" it'll be almost impossible to find me online, as "cat" is probably used by over 100 different accounts and he'll find nothing but cat pictures.
Plot twist : I'm the guy who tried to swat you earlier.
JK
Yeah, guess so. Although you shouldn't take this kid as a threat. Little kids these days are always threatening to DDos, Dox, Swat or "hack" you. If you play any games on XBL then you'll get what I mean, though you shouldn't take any of those threats seriously. 99% of the time their full of shit.
(06-24-2014, 06:52 PM)[blank] Wrote:(06-24-2014, 06:13 PM)XrpmX13 Wrote:(06-23-2014, 08:03 PM)RaccoonCity Wrote: It'll not seem very legit if someone calls in England and claims to have hostages in Sweden. lol
You just gave away a valuable piece of information my friend. If your opponent couldn't Dox you before, he might have come closer to doing so now.
It's in (EDIT: it was in) RC's profile.. and there's no city included so it'd be pretty hard to pinpoint one person in all of Sweden.
Of course, but this peice of information would help a potential doxer in narrowing down his search results, therefore increasing the chances of him getting closer to his target.
I just figured that I'd back you up by saying that him being so open about where he lived help me dox him.
(I had his permission to dox him in private and I did just that)




![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)