Login Register






[RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals filter_list
Author
Message
[RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals #1
FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals

With the beginning of FIFA World Cup tournaments in Brazil, Football fever is going viral across the world. Soccer or Football is the most popular sport in the world with billions of fans who don’t even miss a single tournament.



Now, this is the most awaited and rejoicing atmosphere for Football fans as well as cybercriminals right now. For bad actors, the World Cup is a perfect



http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheHacker...y-for.html

Reply

RE: [RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals #2
Hah, I can confirm. I was looking for an online stream and came across millions of shady websites. Fucking modal popups with Facebook likes everywhere, login here, login there. Subscribe with email. Grow your penis within 14 days. Horny woman at anonymous proxy. blablabla.

Reply

RE: [RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals #3
Very true:Thumbs-Up:

Reply

RE: [RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals #4
(06-21-2014, 11:53 AM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Hah, I can confirm. I was looking for an online stream and came across millions of shady websites. Fucking modal popups with Facebook likes everywhere, login here, login there. Subscribe with email. Grow your penis within 14 days. Horny woman at anonymous proxy. blablabla.

da fuck did I just read? 0.o







Reply

RE: [RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals #5
i did get a spyware from one of those online streaming websites.
:Crazy:
[Image: fa00a00749.jpg]

Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.

Bonus

Reply

RE: [RSS] - FIFA World Cup 2014, Big Opportunity for Cybercriminals #6
This is very true, however, I was expecting something else.
Lately I've been seeing a lot of websites being defaced with anti-FIFA related content.

Spoiler:
[Image: LCQ4Uh3.png]

Reply