Login Register






I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] filter_list
Author
Message
I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #1
Hii! [username]
I am currently planning to create a website [php website for my project] like hack community but there will be no place for hacking tuto's etc...
It will be based on programming and other stuffs...
Can you help me to find some templates or give me some tips.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2014, 06:06 PM by DomyZ.)

Reply

RE: I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #2
(06-10-2014, 08:35 PM)kIngfAw Wrote: Hii! [username]
I am currently planning to create a website [php website for my project] like hack community but there will be no place for hacking tuto's etc...
It will be based on programming and other stuffs...
Can you help me to find some templates or give me some tips.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Why not design it yourself? That way you can have it what-ever way you want







Reply

RE: I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #3
(06-10-2014, 08:35 PM)kIngfAw Wrote: Hii! [username]
I am currently planning to create a website [php website for my project] like hack community but there will be no place for hacking tuto's etc...
It will be based on programming and other stuffs...
Can you help me to find some templates or give me some tips.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Why not design it yourself? That way you can have it what-ever way you want







Reply

RE: I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #4
Not sure if you actually mean just a website or a forum CMS.

Forum CMS:
MyBB
PHPbb
SMF.

Website CMS:
Wordpress
Drupal
Joomla

To name a few.



[Image: V2NMLjp.png]


Reply

RE: I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #5
Not sure if you actually mean just a website or a forum CMS.

Forum CMS:
MyBB
PHPbb
SMF.

Website CMS:
Wordpress
Drupal
Joomla

To name a few.



[Image: V2NMLjp.png]


Reply

RE: I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #6
(06-13-2014, 01:51 PM)BlueCat Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 08:35 PM)kIngfAw Wrote: Hii! [username]
I am currently planning to create a website [php website for my project] like hack community but there will be no place for hacking tuto's etc...
It will be based on programming and other stuffs...
Can you help me to find some templates or give me some tips.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Why not design it yourself? That way you can have it what-ever way you want

I could have design it myself, the problem is i don't have enough time as it is for my school project Tongue
I just need the graphics and the coding am doing it myself
I don't want to waste time in designing
Anyway thanks for your post
I appreciate

(06-13-2014, 02:15 PM)Plexcon Wrote: Not sure if you actually mean just a website or a forum CMS.

Forum CMS:
MyBB
PHPbb
SMF.

Website CMS:
Wordpress
Drupal
Joomla

To name a few.

Thanks @Plexcon
These really helps Smile
Actually its forum CMS
I appreciate
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2014, 07:07 PM by DomyZ.)

Reply

RE: I need some templates for this kind of website [any cms] #7
(06-13-2014, 01:51 PM)BlueCat Wrote:
(06-10-2014, 08:35 PM)kIngfAw Wrote: Hii! [username]
I am currently planning to create a website [php website for my project] like hack community but there will be no place for hacking tuto's etc...
It will be based on programming and other stuffs...
Can you help me to find some templates or give me some tips.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Why not design it yourself? That way you can have it what-ever way you want

I could have design it myself, the problem is i don't have enough time as it is for my school project Tongue
I just need the graphics and the coding am doing it myself
I don't want to waste time in designing
Anyway thanks for your post
I appreciate

(06-13-2014, 02:15 PM)Plexcon Wrote: Not sure if you actually mean just a website or a forum CMS.

Forum CMS:
MyBB
PHPbb
SMF.

Website CMS:
Wordpress
Drupal
Joomla

To name a few.

Thanks @Plexcon
These really helps Smile
Actually its forum CMS
I appreciate
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2014, 07:07 PM by DomyZ.)

Reply