Login Register






I feel like buying funny domains filter_list
Author
Message
I feel like buying funny domains #1
So as you guys know I buy domains from time to time.
One of my 'successes' are http://www.Downloadswag.com
Its supposed to make fun of the 'swag' term.

I'm looking to extend the section of these 'download' websites.
Any of you have any good suggestions for fun websites?
i.e Downloadmoney.com (unfortunately taken :EmbarrassedSmile

Let me know,

:bluedog:

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #2
downloadl33thax.com
downloadshit.com
downloadyolo.com
downloadhashtag.com
If you need help feel free to PM me
[Image: klfpJD]
Probitcoin
Freebitcoin
BTC clicks
bitcoin wallet:
1FBPAanbs3rJU9BUpobpDJc9hHUaCaC25N

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #3
imaweso.me
(You might want to check out some links from here for ideas)
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #4
i used to own pwnedbygeoff.com - LOL - I could then have bluedog.pwnedbygeoff.com just for you haha

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #5
DownloadHorseEggs.com
[Image: MUJ8qSW.png]
-----------------------------------
Now learning:
Android Development, Java
Working on:
An FTP Client for Android
-----------------------------------

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #6
hmm:-

downloadbieber.com Biggrin haha
Hello, [username]
Do you have any questions? Feel free to PM me any time.

[Image: imudFMc.png]


Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #7
downloadfriends.com
downloadgirlfriend.com
downloadboyfriend.com
wellfuck.me
bluedogs.sexy

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #8
(06-01-2014, 12:08 PM)Maxx Wrote: downloadfriends.com
downloadgirlfriend.com
downloadboyfriend.com
wellfuck.me
bluedogs.sexy

downloadgf.com sounds funny.

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #9
oh! Got a good one!
print-a-gif.com
xD
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: I feel like buying funny domains #10
www.downloadat512mbps.com
downloadburgersforfree.com

If you can compromise with the "download" prefix, here are some more:

ownadonkey.com
kissakangaaroo.com
buildabooty.com
[Image: MUJ8qSW.png]
-----------------------------------
Now learning:
Android Development, Java
Working on:
An FTP Client for Android
-----------------------------------

Reply