New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine 04-21-2014, 04:47 PM
#1
The History:
I have a new project I'd like to start up. Actually, its a project I originally started in 2012 but never got it off the ground.
The idea is a continuation of another project that was released back in 2008 - an ebook called Lock Down.
The concept:
The new idea is an ebook/mag hybrid quarterly like publication. Sort of like 2600/Phrack but not as social, maybe.
What I would like from all of you:
I would appreciate any article submissions you would like to make. There are some basic requirements however:
* MUST be original content YOU wrote. If I doubt this it will NOT be published. I will look for its saturation.
* SHOULD be 500 words or more in length. Preferably 1 page of text at 12pt font. Feel free to submit Multi-page documents.
* CAN be any tech/hacking related topic be it social commentary on Bitcoin or Advanced SQLi, to programming concepts, cryptography, etc
What you get:
* Exposure
* A link to your website/email
* Anything else you recommend will be considered
I will also attempt to have everything peer reviewed. That means if you submit a technical article, I will contact known experts on the subject to verify the concepts being expressed and the validity of the information.
This is my release goals for the rest of the year
May 31st/2014
Aug 31st/2014
Nov 30th/2014
I will also require original cover art for these documents (your work will credited/portfolio linked to of course). I do have an existing piece of imagery from last time I wanted to get the project going... but if you think you can do better...
![[Image: 39c1c7887df0c3c4096ae986b5c02c65.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/39c1c7887df0c3c4096ae986b5c02c65.png)
This is a not-for-profit project. This document will be released publicly for free in the long standing hacker tradition of sharing information.
Any questions? Submissions? Let me know.
I have a new project I'd like to start up. Actually, its a project I originally started in 2012 but never got it off the ground.
The idea is a continuation of another project that was released back in 2008 - an ebook called Lock Down.
The concept:
The new idea is an ebook/mag hybrid quarterly like publication. Sort of like 2600/Phrack but not as social, maybe.
What I would like from all of you:
I would appreciate any article submissions you would like to make. There are some basic requirements however:
* MUST be original content YOU wrote. If I doubt this it will NOT be published. I will look for its saturation.
* SHOULD be 500 words or more in length. Preferably 1 page of text at 12pt font. Feel free to submit Multi-page documents.
* CAN be any tech/hacking related topic be it social commentary on Bitcoin or Advanced SQLi, to programming concepts, cryptography, etc
What you get:
* Exposure
* A link to your website/email
* Anything else you recommend will be considered
I will also attempt to have everything peer reviewed. That means if you submit a technical article, I will contact known experts on the subject to verify the concepts being expressed and the validity of the information.
This is my release goals for the rest of the year
May 31st/2014
Aug 31st/2014
Nov 30th/2014
I will also require original cover art for these documents (your work will credited/portfolio linked to of course). I do have an existing piece of imagery from last time I wanted to get the project going... but if you think you can do better...
![[Image: 39c1c7887df0c3c4096ae986b5c02c65.png]](http://i.gyazo.com/39c1c7887df0c3c4096ae986b5c02c65.png)
This is a not-for-profit project. This document will be released publicly for free in the long standing hacker tradition of sharing information.
Any questions? Submissions? Let me know.



![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]](http://fat.gfycat.com/OilyCostlyEwe.gif)