Login Register






New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #31
(04-21-2014, 06:32 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Cool project! Looking forward when its released. If you need help with designing (visually or typography) feel free to hit me up Wink

What do ya think of that cover? haha. But sure - I'll keep you in mind for any design.

Would you be willing to mirror a copy of the final document(s) (PDF) on HC? I have suitable hosting but it would be nice to have a second and/or third official location/repo.

(04-21-2014, 06:33 PM)Ex094 Wrote: I will contribute to this nice little project of yours, What is the deadline for the submission?

Good point. Well, I would like to have all submissions in my possession by May 18th. That will give me sufficient time to do any editing, formatting, and preparation by my target release... while keeping in mind my uni assessments lol

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #32
(04-21-2014, 06:32 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Cool project! Looking forward when its released. If you need help with designing (visually or typography) feel free to hit me up Wink

What do ya think of that cover? haha. But sure - I'll keep you in mind for any design.

Would you be willing to mirror a copy of the final document(s) (PDF) on HC? I have suitable hosting but it would be nice to have a second and/or third official location/repo.

(04-21-2014, 06:33 PM)Ex094 Wrote: I will contribute to this nice little project of yours, What is the deadline for the submission?

Good point. Well, I would like to have all submissions in my possession by May 18th. That will give me sufficient time to do any editing, formatting, and preparation by my target release... while keeping in mind my uni assessments lol

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #33
Sure @Geoff

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #34
Sure @Geoff

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #35
I wish I could help write something, but my English is poor and you wouldn't want
a poor English written material in your magazine. ^_^

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #36
(04-22-2014, 03:14 AM)invisal Wrote: I wish I could help write something, but my English is poor and you wouldn't want
a poor English written material in your magazine. ^_^

You write it.
I'll edit it.

I have no problem with fixing your grammatical errors for you. Biggrin

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #37
(04-22-2014, 03:14 AM)invisal Wrote: I wish I could help write something, but my English is poor and you wouldn't want
a poor English written material in your magazine. ^_^

You write it.
I'll edit it.

I have no problem with fixing your grammatical errors for you. Biggrin

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #38
@Psycho_Coder @Maxx @shp0ngl3 Ex094

We're pushing up to my "deadline" and no one has submitted anything :p Who's still planning on contributing?


Anyone else interested as well?

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #39
I actually completely forgot about this... I don't know if I can anymore. I have a ton of IRL work to do, and I am having a bit of a problem with writers block right now.

My apologies. :/

EDIT: Apparently I lied. I can try writing it this weekend. Do you have any special requests for things/a topic I can write about?

Could it be about why you should stay secure online? (Sorry if I already asked this)

Reply

RE: New Project - Tech/Hack Magazine #40
(05-09-2014, 03:52 PM)Maxx Wrote: I actually completely forgot about this... I don't know if I can anymore. I have a ton of IRL work to do, and I am having a bit of a problem with writers block right now.

My apologies. :/

EDIT: Apparently I lied. I can try writing it this weekend. Do you have any special requests for things/a topic I can write about?

Could it be about why you should stay secure online? (Sorry if I already asked this)

Whatever topic you want.

Reply