Login Register






New name! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: New name! #11
(04-16-2014, 09:55 AM)RaccoonCity Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 09:33 PM)w0lf Wrote: [Image: h71265FE0]
is this just a funnel for raccoon memes?

And I randomly found this when scrolling. Idk I like pokémon and anime.
[Image: zigzagoon.jpg]

I have the weirdest boner right now.
New sig has been found Biggrin
It's often the outcasts, the iconoclasts ... those who have the least to lose because they
don't have much in the first place, who feel the new currents and ride them the farthest.

Reply

RE: New name! #12
Reading the comments I can tell that raccoons have long story behind them Biggrin

Reply

RE: New name! #13
Reading the comments I can tell that raccoons have long story behind them Biggrin

Reply

RE: New name! #14
(04-16-2014, 04:10 PM)Clevaro Wrote: Reading the comments I can tell that raccoons have long story behind them Biggrin

They do, they really do.

Reply

RE: New name! #15
(04-16-2014, 04:10 PM)Clevaro Wrote: Reading the comments I can tell that raccoons have long story behind them Biggrin

They do, they really do.

Reply

RE: New name! #16
The internet is just in love with raccoons, just another 4chan fetish.

Reply

RE: New name! #17
The internet is just in love with raccoons, just another 4chan fetish.

Reply

RE: New name! #18
The internet is just in love with raccoons, just another 4chan fetish.

Reply

RE: New name! #19
(04-19-2014, 01:23 AM)Nailo Wrote: The internet is just in love with raccoons, just another 4chan fetish.

Oh you, 4chan, you so random.

Reply

RE: New name! #20
(04-19-2014, 01:23 AM)Nailo Wrote: The internet is just in love with raccoons, just another 4chan fetish.

Oh you, 4chan, you so random.

Reply