Login Register






[FUN] HC's Username Datatype Pointers filter_list
Author
Message
[FUN] HC's Username Datatype Pointers #1
Pic says it all, hahahahhahahhaaaa,

[Image: WFI8rGo.png?1]

So we have,

Psycho_Coder* hcdev[] = {" :Heart: ", " :Heart: ", " :Heart: "};
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply

RE: [FUN] HC's Username Datatype Pointers #2
(03-14-2014, 09:51 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Pic says it all, hahahahhahahhaaaa,

[Image: WFI8rGo.png?1]

So we have,

Psycho_Coder* hcdev[] = {" :Heart: ", " :Heart: ", " :Heart: "};

I dont get the hearts?

Reply

RE: [FUN] HC's Username Datatype Pointers #3
(03-14-2014, 10:42 AM)Geoff Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 09:51 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Pic says it all, hahahahhahahhaaaa,

[Image: WFI8rGo.png?1]

So we have,

Psycho_Coder* hcdev[] = {" :Heart: ", " :Heart: ", " :Heart: "};

I dont get the hearts?

Expressing his love towards HC Tongue
My Blog: http://www.procurity.wordpress.com
Donations: 1HLjiSbnWMpeQU46eUVCrYdbkrtduX7snG

Reply

RE: [FUN] HC's Username Datatype Pointers #4
(03-14-2014, 10:42 AM)Geoff Wrote:
(03-14-2014, 09:51 AM)Psycho_Coder Wrote: Pic says it all, hahahahhahahhaaaa,

[Image: WFI8rGo.png?1]

So we have,

Psycho_Coder* hcdev[] = {" :Heart: ", " :Heart: ", " :Heart: "};

I dont get the hearts?

Neither do I :troll:

I had to give something and didn't understood what to write and hence used the heart Smile
[Image: OilyCostlyEwe.gif]

Reply

RE: [FUN] HC's Username Datatype Pointers #5
[Image: i0vQbVk.jpg]

Reply