Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 229
Threads: 17
Anybody going to any cons this year? 06-15-2013, 02:38 AM
#1
Soo..I'm at work..whatever chillin like a villain...what you guys up to? Anybody going to any cons this year?? I'm going to derby con. I want to go to defcon but i can't
[username], can you please open the curtain a little bit? I can't see inside from the bushes :/ Thank you!
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 20
Threads: 0
RE: Suuup 09-30-2013, 04:53 AM
#2
I can't remember the name of it, but I was planning on going to a Con in Seattle innn... January 2014 I do believe to meet up with some online friends.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 20
Threads: 0
RE: Suuup 09-30-2013, 04:53 AM
#3
I can't remember the name of it, but I was planning on going to a Con in Seattle innn... January 2014 I do believe to meet up with some online friends.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 229
Threads: 17
RE: Anybody going to any cons this year? 01-25-2014, 08:09 AM
#5
(01-25-2014, 07:56 AM)ImminentSilence Wrote: (06-15-2013, 02:38 AM)ch3rn0byl Wrote: Soo..I'm at work..whatever chillin like a villain...what you guys up to? Anybody going to any cons this year?? I'm going to derby con. I want to go to defcon but i can't 
I find your signature incredibly scary
I find your face incredibly scary...you best wreck thyself before thy check thy self..
aaand im still waiting on you to move it
[username], can you please open the curtain a little bit? I can't see inside from the bushes :/ Thank you!
•