The day is here! 11-23-2013, 03:17 PM
#1
The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
Who here is counting down?
| The day is here! filter_list | |
(11-23-2013, 03:17 PM)Geoff Wrote: The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
(11-23-2013, 03:17 PM)Geoff Wrote: The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
(11-23-2013, 03:29 PM)Geoff Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:23 PM)chmod Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:17 PM)Geoff Wrote: The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
only 5 hours and 27 minutes
Are you celebrating at home or are you going out?
(11-23-2013, 03:29 PM)Geoff Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:23 PM)chmod Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:17 PM)Geoff Wrote: The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
only 5 hours and 27 minutes
Are you celebrating at home or are you going out?
(11-23-2013, 03:32 PM)chmod Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:29 PM)Geoff Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:23 PM)chmod Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:17 PM)Geoff Wrote: The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
only 5 hours and 27 minutes
Are you celebrating at home or are you going out?
I shall be watching alone I think, you?
(11-23-2013, 03:32 PM)chmod Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:29 PM)Geoff Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:23 PM)chmod Wrote:(11-23-2013, 03:17 PM)Geoff Wrote: The day of the doctor begins.
Who here is counting down?
only 5 hours and 27 minutes
Are you celebrating at home or are you going out?
I shall be watching alone I think, you?