Login Register




Poll: Who do you think will get to the third round?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New York
0%
0 0%
Boston
0%
0 0%
Indiana
0%
0 0%
Chicago
0%
0 0%
Atlanta
0%
0 0%
Miami
0%
0 0%
Lakers
0%
0 0%
Clippers
0%
0 0%
Oklahoma City
0%
0 0%
Denver
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]



NBA Playoffs. filter_list
Author
Message
NBA Playoffs. #1
The playoffs start today! Sunday for the Aussies here.
More on topic, did your team make the playoffs, if so how far do you think they will go? If you believe they aren't going far who do you think will win?

EDIT: In regards to the poll I could only do 10 options so I picked the teams that seemed most likely to get through/popular teams.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. ~ Michael Jordan



RE: NBA Playoffs. #2
Im hoping the Knicks take it.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]


RE: NBA Playoffs. #3
LET'S GO HEAT!


RE: NBA Playoffs. #4
I hope Lakers win, but Heat probably will imo.
~ Fear of the unknown.


RE: NBA Playoffs. #5
(04-21-2013, 06:58 AM)Wonders Wrote: LET'S GO HEAT!

YES! A fellow Miami Heat fan! GO HARD

LJ23 or DIE


RE: NBA Playoffs. #6
Who isn't a heat fan. But you cant name the Centerwho played on the heat before LBJ joined. #BandWagon
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]


RE: NBA Playoffs. #7
(04-24-2013, 08:10 PM)Big Wrote:
YES! A fellow Miami Heat fan! GO HARD

LJ23 or DIE

Shut up Jim! You know the Lakers are gunna do it even without Kobe!

jk but I WISH!!

I've been a huge Lakers fan since I was a kid! I always support them!

Let's go LAKERS!


RE: NBA Playoffs. #8
You guys seriously think Lakers are going to go to 3rd? Stop it.
Dont like me? Oh well, go play in traffic.

[Image: rF8dlHs.png]


RE: NBA Playoffs. #9
(04-24-2013, 08:14 PM)Preside Wrote:
Shut up Jim! You know the Lakers are gunna do it even without Kobe!

jk but I WISH!!

I've been a huge Lakers fan since I was a kid! I always support them!

Let's go LAKERS!

Honestly, I hope the Lakers beat the Spurs. I HATE the Spurs but they won't do it without Kobe.


RE: NBA Playoffs. #10
(04-24-2013, 08:20 PM)Big Wrote: Honestly, I hope the Lakers beat the Spurs. I HATE the Spurs but they won't do it without Kobe.

Nah brah!! If it was the Thunder, I would agree with you, but they're the 7th seed!!!!!

They'll take down the spurs for sure!