Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 204
Threads: 5
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:26 PM
#11
Definitely my attitude towards psychedelics. I've cut down a lot but I still abuse 25i, 25c and DMT.
I have a lot of fun and I get a lot of inspiration for the games I'm making but play with fire and eventually you'll get burnt.
Other than that, I'm quiet happy with myself.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 204
Threads: 5
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:26 PM
#12
Definitely my attitude towards psychedelics. I've cut down a lot but I still abuse 25i, 25c and DMT.
I have a lot of fun and I get a lot of inspiration for the games I'm making but play with fire and eventually you'll get burnt.
Other than that, I'm quiet happy with myself.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,223
Threads: 29
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:34 PM
#13
Methinks the biggest thing I would most assuredly need to change about myself is when knowing that conflict is inevitable, to handle it more diplomatically first and foremost instead of my nature which is to escalate a conflict as quickly as possible to bring it to a swifter conclusion.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,223
Threads: 29
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:34 PM
#14
Methinks the biggest thing I would most assuredly need to change about myself is when knowing that conflict is inevitable, to handle it more diplomatically first and foremost instead of my nature which is to escalate a conflict as quickly as possible to bring it to a swifter conclusion.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 259
Threads: 23
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM
#15
1. I really want to be a non-smoker.I have tried many things but none seem to work.I am a heart patient and i know it will kill me
2. Be with people.Always end up sitting alone.
3. Be strong enough to stand against people.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 259
Threads: 23
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM
#16
1. I really want to be a non-smoker.I have tried many things but none seem to work.I am a heart patient and i know it will kill me
2. Be with people.Always end up sitting alone.
3. Be strong enough to stand against people.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 259
Threads: 23
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 07-14-2013, 09:58 PM
#17
1. I really want to be a non-smoker.I have tried many things but none seem to work.I am a heart patient and i know it will kill me
2. Be with people.Always end up sitting alone.
3. Be strong enough to stand against people.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 15
Threads: 1
RE: What Would You Change About Yourself? 08-04-2013, 03:23 AM
#18
Is it bad that I wouldn't change anything about myself? I'm quite confident in my personality.
•