Login Register






Hello every body i am new on this forum filter_list
Author
Message
Hello every body i am new on this forum #1
Nickname: Xanatos

Origine : France

Age: 18 years

Hacker Type: Green hat

Knowledge of hacking: "Overflow" CSRF, RFI, LFI, SQLi, XSS etttt Spam .... etc.

Knowledge of Programming:

c / c + + and vb / csharp and pyton and perl and finally Assembler

Specialties: Programmer

If you want to bring to forum: All my contribution and my help!

:angel: :angel: :angel: Here I hope that will be useful to you in this forum

Reply

RE: Hello every body i am new on this forum #2
Welcome to the forums @xanatos. Looking forward to see what you share Smile
"SQL Injection-a-holic"

Twitter | Security Sucks | My Blog

Reply

RE: Hello every body i am new on this forum #3
Welcome to HackCommunity mate.
Take abit more time and care into creating Threads to avoid them from being Trashed like the one you just made regarding Squirrel Sploits.
Which was Trashed because the material and quality of that material was questionable.
Better for you to know this now to avoid a repeat in the future.
Otherwise, by all means, enjoy the Community and have a good time.

Reply

RE: Hello every body i am new on this forum #4
Hi and thank you for the comment I do not understand what you just said about the qualiter if possible I want to understand

Reply

RE: Hello every body i am new on this forum #5
(05-22-2013, 10:27 PM)xanatos Wrote: Hi and thank you for the comment I do not understand what you just said about the qualiter if possible I want to understand

You made a thread about an hour ago roughly.
I deleted the thread because the quality was of questionable value.
Which lead to me notifying you of such to avoid future incidents of that same kind.
Do pardon my delayed reply.
Me and my fellow compatriot Community Manager (LoneDevil) are in & out of a private discussion elsewhere.

Reply

RE: Hello every body i am new on this forum #6
Thank you for the warning, but sqs it is a good software for penetration testing you can search google to ensure in any case I am with you again no problem

Reply