Login Register






LOL Really Bluedog? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #11
May I get extra bacon with my bacon, please?
[Image: nhDx7.gif]

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #12
May I get extra bacon with my bacon, please?
[Image: nhDx7.gif]

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #13
(04-12-2013, 09:45 PM)LightX Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 09:39 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Dat mac client Skype message.

Lol yeah I told you I have a mac!!! :p

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #14
(04-12-2013, 09:45 PM)LightX Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 09:39 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Dat mac client Skype message.

Lol yeah I told you I have a mac!!! :p

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #15
@LiveFaster that's hilarious Biggrin
+ 100% true :epic:

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #16
@LiveFaster that's hilarious Biggrin
+ 100% true :epic:

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #17
(04-13-2013, 05:40 AM)LiveFaster Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 09:45 PM)LightX Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 09:39 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Dat mac client Skype message.

Lol yeah I told you I have a mac!!! :p

lol'd xD

also on a related note
[Image: a8Wp2g3_460sa.gif]

"Offense is not given, it's taken"

Reply

RE: LOL Really Bluedog? #18
(04-13-2013, 05:40 AM)LiveFaster Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 09:45 PM)LightX Wrote:
(04-12-2013, 09:39 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: Dat mac client Skype message.

Lol yeah I told you I have a mac!!! :p

lol'd xD

also on a related note
[Image: a8Wp2g3_460sa.gif]

"Offense is not given, it's taken"

Reply