Login Register






does this forum allow the use of RATS filter_list
Author
Message
does this forum allow the use of RATS #1
i was just wondering if this forum allows the use of RATs

Reply

RE: does this forum allow the use of RATS #2
Depends on what you mean with "use of RAT's"?

We do under NO circumstances allow attempts on infecting or threats against other members. We take this VERY serious. On the other side we do allow discussions about RAT's and how to use them, we will not help you with infecting targets though.

Reply

RE: does this forum allow the use of RATS #3
I've seen talk about RATs on here so I'm sure discussion is allowed.

There are many legitimate uses for RATs, however, more often than not, they are used for malicious purposes. A good legitimate RAT is TeamViewer.

I suppose the question is, what are your intentions?
[Image: nhDx7.gif]

Reply

RE: does this forum allow the use of RATS #4
(04-02-2013, 07:56 PM)王子様Xero Wrote: I've seen talk about RATs on here so I'm sure discussion is allowed.

There are many legitimate uses for RATs, however, more often than not, they are used for malicious purposes. A good legitimate RAT is TeamViewer.

I suppose the question is, what are your intentions?

i have a computer and a laptop and i wanted to see how it works i but i dont see any tutorials about seting up a RAT

Reply

RE: does this forum allow the use of RATS #5
I've been ninja'd by Anima Templi, his response wasn't there when I typed out my original reply.

I can only speculate that the reason there aren't any guides here to help you understand how RATs work and operate is because it may be seen as inadvertently promoting blackhat activity that may result in a warning and/or a ban.

As I've stated above, there are legitimate uses for RATs. I moved country recently and infected my computers so I could transfer my files to an external HDD because I couldn't bring them with me. Like what you want to do, I practiced on my own computers.

Honest opinion: I doubt you will get much help from here.
[Image: nhDx7.gif]

Reply

RE: does this forum allow the use of RATS #6
ok thanks well can you help me out since there are not many tutorials.... PM me

Reply