RE: Should I buy a PS3? 03-11-2013, 07:48 PM
#11
Yeah I would wait until the other systems come out in order to buy one. Prices will easily go down $50-100. They are coming out this year so just wait it out.
| Should I buy a PS3? filter_list | |
(03-11-2013, 07:45 PM)Shroomy Wrote:(03-10-2013, 01:10 PM)Anima Templi Wrote: Xbox is great and I can definitely recmmend you to buy it. But I have something to say before you buy anything.
Microsoft will present and release the new Xbox 720 this year. If the roumers are correct it is going to be an awesome new console with a lot of great improvememts. So if you want to go for a Xbox wait for the new Xbox 720.
Sony has already presented the new PlayStation 4 and it's a beast. It got a massive hardware upgrade and is a really strong machine for the future. The new controller do also have a touchscreen. I will be released later this year and instead of buying the PS3 wait for the new PS4 it will indeed be worth the time.
Even after the PS4 and Xbox 720 come out, I would still buy a new PS3 or Xbox 360, the prices would drop dramatically.