RE: Sandboxie v3.66 (64 bit only) 06-04-2013, 10:44 PM
#21
(06-04-2013, 09:56 PM)Sinisterkid Wrote: I use securitykiss, try that one. I only use it when I need a different IP, but I'd imagine you'd be fine. And worst case scenario, you have a clean slate with a different ISP anyway.
What do you think of Cyberghost's free VPN. Is it safe to assume that all free VPNs store logs and they are all equally unsafe/risky?
Their forums say this:
"We don't keep any logs!
We got a lot of questions regarding our log and privacy policy. So I want to explain what CyberGhost logs and what it doesn't.
WE DO NOT LOG YOUR REAL IP. We don't log any information about your PC (computername etc.). We don't connect any real data which are used for payments with your account data.
The only information we log is the amount of traffic (amount of data) generated by a user in a daily interval. WE DO NOT LOG ANY DATA e.g. which website a user visited, which information the user sent through CyberGhost."
That may only be for their paying customers but it's not specified .






![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)













![[Image: J20cU1r.gif]](https://i.imgur.com/J20cU1r.gif)








