Login Register






de hacker supposed to be - is here with you filter_list
Author
Message
de hacker supposed to be - is here with you #1
Dear friends, I hope you are all doing well. Smile

As I am new to hackcommunity and by profession an IT Engineer, I hope you all will welcome me and will share your knowledge base with me...Biggrin

Thank you dears

regards

de hacker
wished to be Smile

Reply

RE: de hacker supposed to be - is here with you #2
Hello, and welcome to the forums!
Please read the rules, and most of all enjoy your stay!

P.S:I edited your post so it may be more understandable.
[Image: HJIAwEw.png]

Reply

RE: de hacker supposed to be - is here with you #3
thanx dear

thank u for your response i've got recently and i wish to stay wid u ol de tym..

Reply

RE: de hacker supposed to be - is here with you #4
Please use some better grammar. Didn't understand the last part. Eighter way, welcome to HC. Read the rules and be HQ.
If you're cool click this: http://adf.ly/MWQtY

My newly created blog: http://www.learn-basic-hacking.blogspot.dk/

Reply

RE: de hacker supposed to be - is here with you #5
Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay! Smile

Reply

RE: de hacker supposed to be - is here with you #6
(12-30-2012, 10:34 AM)dehacker Wrote: Dear friends, I hope you are all doing well. Smile

As I am new to hackcommunity and by profession an IT Engineer, I hope you all will welcome me and will share your knowledge base with me...Biggrin

Thank you dears

regards

de hacker
wished to be Smile

welcome,as you are an it engineer you must learn us moreBiggrin

Reply