Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


[TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] filter_list
Author
Message
RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #11
Thank you, I will try.
Hopefully it works

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #12
Thank you, I will try.
Hopefully it works

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #13
(12-16-2012, 07:23 PM)promovote Wrote: Thank you, I will try.
Hopefully it works

No problem, good luck! Smile

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #14
(12-16-2012, 07:23 PM)promovote Wrote: Thank you, I will try.
Hopefully it works

No problem, good luck! Smile

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #15
Done and confirmed.

It works perfectly. Thanks for sharing Smile
I sms'd the textfree number they gave me and I got the message.
But people outside the US can't text back:
Spoiler:
[Image: hx5frn.jpg]


(The msg shown was sent from my phone)

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #16
Done and confirmed.

It works perfectly. Thanks for sharing Smile
I sms'd the textfree number they gave me and I got the message.
But people outside the US can't text back:
Spoiler:
[Image: hx5frn.jpg]


(The msg shown was sent from my phone)

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #17
Hm, I'm sorry to hear that..but the good news is that they are working on it! Smile

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #18
Hm, I'm sorry to hear that..but the good news is that they are working on it! Smile

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #19
i have try using it on my BlueStacks apps...now i can make free call..it was pretty nice..
thank for those info...

Reply

RE: [TUT] How to get phone verification [FREE] #20
i have try using it on my BlueStacks apps...now i can make free call..it was pretty nice..
thank for those info...

Reply