Advanced Onion Router 10-23-2012, 03:57 AM
#1
I'v been wondering whether or not to post about this because I don't know if anyone knows about it
Click Here >> AdvOR <<
But for those who don't know, This program is an alternative to the TOR projects it allows you to connect to the OR network or A separate proxy, Best of all is the ability to choose which program's internet traffic you want the AdOR to intercept.
It should also come with a detailed manual so I wont go into it to much.
and now a little disclaimer :ok: :
I am new to AdvOR and I don't know or am associated with the creator(s) of AdvOR and the TOR projects.
Click Here >> AdvOR <<
But for those who don't know, This program is an alternative to the TOR projects it allows you to connect to the OR network or A separate proxy, Best of all is the ability to choose which program's internet traffic you want the AdOR to intercept.
It should also come with a detailed manual so I wont go into it to much.
and now a little disclaimer :ok: :
I am new to AdvOR and I don't know or am associated with the creator(s) of AdvOR and the TOR projects.
I am currently: 'trying' to make a virus in python :wacko:


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)
this just happened to be almost no where else so I had to post.