Login Register






Facing Death - Ever felt it? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #1
Damn, glad you're still alive though!

me;

When I was about 5 my mother, two brothers and I were on the highway driving to my grandmothers house in a different state. We were right next to a semi-truck (18 wheel truck that hauls stuff)http://www.dereksmithphoto.com/wordpress...-truck.jpg

the semi had tried to turn into our lane and we got into a crash with the semi. I was in the front passenger seat and the semi was on that side of us. We almost rolled underneath the 50,000 pound (probably more) truck. Luckily my mom was able to swerve to the median. Only damage was to the exterior of the car, some internals and my mental state. To this day I refuse to drive next to a semi truck, even if im not the one driving.



Another....When i smoke marijuana, sometimes i try to skateboard and I always end up on the ground with some kind of injury. In the moment everything goes all weird and I just feel like i am watching myself fall, then i hit the ground and am like ' uhmm..what happened' then get up and try it again. Not a near death, but scary.

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #2
It was a sunny day. I was little like 6-7 years and my dad was driving in the car with my grandparents at back seats with me and my mom in the co-driver seat. We were on a High way going fast. LIKE REALLY FAST! Suddenly i dont remember why my dad hit the break. I was stand (lol i was little i was a bigger troll back then) when before he hit it. Then i just kinda fly/jumped infront and i hit my head hard. Hard-hard. then after the heat i felt like im going to the place we all go after this shit is over. I wasn't able to understand anything around me. After 15 minutes i was ok and nothing Mental or Physical was wrong with me. I have few more to share with you but im kinda busy at the moment...

No offence Jacob for the next few sentences.
America. The land of freedom. You are lucky and unlucky at the same time. You have too much freedom. I wish i have the character i have now( thanks only to me not my stupid parents ) and live there. :wub:

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #3
Yeh I did, but in a little bit different way than you
Staff will never ever ask you for your personal information.
We know everything about you anyway.

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #4
Yea I go car dodging on the highway all the time.
#steez

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #5
I have always been a delinquent and got into fights a lot of time.But the first fight was the first one that brought me near to death. my first day at school and i got into a fight against two boys. They kept punching me till i fell and then started suffocating me by some way(i don't remember, it's been 11 years since then). I couldn't breathe and i kinda lost my consciousness. if it was 5 seconds more i would have been done for. the other students stopped the fight.

and the second time was only a few weeks back, when i was crossing the road and tripped over right in the middle of the road, a bus was coming...... i dont know how i survived i kinda glided and jumped infront.

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #6
Once, when I was 8 years old, a drunk guy ran after me with a chef knife. I ran away, saw that he is coming closer to me, then I fell on the ground and hit my knee hard against asphalt. Then the guy came dangerously near to me and spoke something (I don't know what he said, he was drunk and I cried). He already wanted to cut my hand off, but then a citizen yelled "What are you doing?", then he ran to me and tried to scare the guy away, somehow he succeeded.

One thing I don't understand until today : why did the drunk guy ran after me?

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #7
Well when I was 3 or so I had meningitis and It was so bad I actually kind of died. But the doctors revived me just in time. Otherwise It was possible that I had no arms and legs. I don't know who they are but I thank them for every day in my life I still live.

Then when I was 10, I was on vacation in Greece. We ended up in a huge bushfire. So we had around 1,5 day no food or drinks.

For the rest I'm a kind of an adrenaline junkie. So I search for dangers. But this is more a kind of controlled danger. The above things where not really controlled.
[Image: Signature.png]

Chek Out My Tutorials
| Set Up A Pentest Lab | How To Make Bitcoins |

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #8
(04-30-2012, 07:50 PM)The 7th Sage Wrote: Yes such experiences are hard to get over. Especially accidents that happen on road. Glad no one got hurt.

One would be surprised how scarred these things can make someone. Its ridiculous.

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #9
well im Expecting the death Smile Biggrin
[Image: Wfxdx.png]

Reply

RE: Facing Death - Ever felt it? #10
(05-01-2012, 12:18 AM)#swag Wrote: Yea I go car dodging on the highway all the time.

Same shit, different story Biggrin

Reply