Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,539
Threads: 143
RE: New OPERATIVE SYSTEM NAMES? 04-08-2012, 05:17 PM
#2
Slackervision v2.27
It
HUNTv6.9
Hackers
Unite
N
Takeover
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 721
Threads: 49
RE: New OPERATIVE SYSTEM NAMES? 04-14-2012, 01:49 PM
#7
Just a small pointer: It's called operating system, not operative system.
Also your post doesn't make it very clear if you're talking about people who are writing their own OS and how they are naming it, or just making up some random names.
Anyway, I actually am writing my own OS for my own processor architecture, I simply call it 2DWPU OS, though I might name it differently after. Also it's still early to reveal anything ^^
I love creativity and creating, I love science and rational thought, I am an open atheist and avid self-learner.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 721
Threads: 49
RE: New OPERATIVE SYSTEM NAMES? 04-14-2012, 01:49 PM
#8
Just a small pointer: It's called operating system, not operative system.
Also your post doesn't make it very clear if you're talking about people who are writing their own OS and how they are naming it, or just making up some random names.
Anyway, I actually am writing my own OS for my own processor architecture, I simply call it 2DWPU OS, though I might name it differently after. Also it's still early to reveal anything ^^
I love creativity and creating, I love science and rational thought, I am an open atheist and avid self-learner.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,379
Threads: 139
RE: New OPERATIVE SYSTEM NAMES? 04-14-2012, 03:59 PM
#9
When i make my OS then i will given his name AJ1X1 OS
1010011001111010010010101
0110G10H10O101S010T10101
1010100010100100101001001
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 1,379
Threads: 139
RE: New OPERATIVE SYSTEM NAMES? 04-14-2012, 03:59 PM
#10
When i make my OS then i will given his name AJ1X1 OS
1010011001111010010010101
0110G10H10O101S010T10101
1010100010100100101001001
•