Login Register






What is Your Most Memorable Moment On Hc filter_list
Author
Message
What is Your Most Memorable Moment On Hc #1
What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC.

[Image: thinking-cap.gif]
<?php echo "Very inactive at this current moment in time"; ?>
[Image: Z8KDe.png]

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #2
HC used to be better when i first joined the forum (around November last year i think), with more people posting HQ threads.
Sadly, people aren't posting as many HQ threads as before, and it's kinda sad. I miss the old HC..

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #3
As Ambiguous has said^^^, I agree with him... But HC doesn't go down as much as it used to go previously...

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #4
Do nt worry folks .... a Brand new HC group will hit the Site soon . watcha Cool
.

: M N E M O N I C :


.

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #5
Starts of my Hacking Life , All about HC , Nothing more than this , Because it is all
[Image: Wfxdx.png]

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #6
The old HC was like paradise which teached me programming basics, I don't say the new one is bad, the new one is also awesome, but the old one was just one little bit more awesome.

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #7
My favorite memory was before the big downtime. The site had tons of traffic and many users were online.
[Image: nNICR.jpg]
Creds to bluedog

For a list of my contributions (includes tutorials). Click here.

If you'd like to apply for Heat, please click here.

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #8
When I joined HC, I was nothing. This community taught me tonnes of thing. HC is my home and I'll never leave it in future. I'll always be here..
HC is the best and it rocks.!!
Folow me on My YouTube Channel if you're into art.

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #9
Quote:The7thSage
Lots of them, one is April 4th 2011 traffic went very high due to some reasons and it was all legit traffic. Other is when I got threats from email to shut down the site from FBI posers, that was funny. Then this one time when I changed theme overnight and next day Coder asks me "Did we get hacked?" XD The last one is selling the site ofcourse. It was kinda sad for me and Coder, but we know we had to do it to keep the site up and 1llusion was perhaps the best person to do that.

Hmm Interesting . Did Coder feel stupid after , i made a similar mistake when you changed your name to Voy i thought you sold the fourm . ?

Quote:SolitaryOne
When I joined HC, I was nothing. This community taught me tonnes of thing. HC is my home and I'll never leave it in future. I'll always be here..
HC is the best and it rocks.!!

EXACTLY THE SAME AS ME, when i first came to the site i was just some skid rejected from Hf who thought i was a top notch hacker becasue i had havij V1.5 and a few ddos tools Smile
<?php echo "Very inactive at this current moment in time"; ?>
[Image: Z8KDe.png]

Reply

RE: What is Your Most Memorable Thing About HC. #10
Actually, even I feel that HC has taught me everything about hacking... Not only hacking, but also general computing... I don't know what I'm gonna do without HC...

Reply