Login Register






Sinistercon? filter_list
Author
Message
Sinistercon? #1
Lately a lot of us have been talking about meeting up at Defcon this year. With me and Charon planning to attend, who else plans on going? A few people will be going out of their way this year to meet up, but I think it will be worth it. Plus, who wouldn't want a chance to meet me in person? I know I will be attending for sure. If we have enough people we might even rent a booth.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Sinistercon? #2
Where will it be held? I might decide to go if it's not too far away =)
[Image: YrF3qB2.png]

Reply

Re: RE: Sinistercon? #3
(05-06-2013, 01:22 PM)Groliath Wrote: Where will it be held? I might decide to go if it's not too far away =)

Sin City, as always. I will be reserving my flight/lodgings tonight. I am probably not the only person taking an international flight to attend. So far it looks like it will be sick. I might make an official avatar badge for the forum.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Sinistercon? #4
Ah.. Yeah i won't be able to make it then Sad. I don't have any money and can't really afford to be going away atm since i'm on a job hunt.
[Image: YrF3qB2.png]

Reply

RE: Sinistercon? #5
So far it would seem I'll be able to go.

Reply

RE: Sinistercon? #6
I wish I could go.. I could technically afford it. Although I couldn't go for obvious reasons. Has anyone else said they can go?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

Re: RE: Sinistercon? #7
(05-06-2013, 01:46 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I wish I could go.. I could technically afford it. Although I couldn't go for obvious reasons. Has anyone else said they can go?

Charon, Dysprosium, and Kirito said they might. It is possible I might bring along a member I know in real-life too.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Sinistercon? #8
Oh nice! I actually want to go xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

Re: RE: Sinistercon? #9
(05-06-2013, 01:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oh nice! I actually want to go xD

If you can afford it, you should. It will be pretty amazing if everybody follows through. Plus, you'd totally get to meet me. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Sinistercon? #10
(05-06-2013, 02:01 PM)Der Anarchist Wrote:
(05-06-2013, 01:55 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Oh nice! I actually want to go xD

If you can afford it, you should. It will be pretty amazing if everybody follows through. Plus, you'd totally get to meet me. Tongue

Who wouldn't want to meet the awesomeness that is Anar?

Reply