Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-09-2011, 04:33 AM
#1
| Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D filter_list | |
RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-09-2011, 05:08 AM
#2
cool! i actually like it
Pierce the life fibers with your drill.
RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-15-2011, 07:44 PM
#3
daht is aweesomee <3
I tried beatboxing but I am not made for it
I tried beatboxing but I am not made for it
Hack Community - My 2nd family, my best friends, my 2nd school.
====================
====================
====================
====================
====================
Latvija.
====================
====================
====================
====================
====================
Latvija.
RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-15-2011, 09:48 PM
#4
I sometimes beatbox if am bored but the people around me mostoly looks like 'you psyco' but its ok.
2 weeks ago. I was beatboxing on the street randomly and an african said "alright keep the beat" and start rapping it was fun we even got some appriciation
but I'm not such a pro not even skilled
2 weeks ago. I was beatboxing on the street randomly and an african said "alright keep the beat" and start rapping it was fun we even got some appriciation
but I'm not such a pro not even skilled
RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-22-2011, 12:37 PM
#5
PR0 1337 H4X0R5!!!!1!1!!one!!11!
Now really, it was very good
Now really, it was very good
Everything you knew of, redefined.
RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-22-2011, 12:43 PM
#6
I fart when i'm bored. I dont really beatbox, did it for fun a bit when i was a kid.
Seems that your doing it pretty fast and good. Keep it up
Seems that your doing it pretty fast and good. Keep it up
RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D 11-22-2011, 12:58 PM
#7
(11-22-2011, 12:43 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: I fart when i'm bored. I dont really beatbox, did it for fun a bit when i was a kid.
Seems that your doing it pretty fast and good. Keep it up
Farts are fun :ok:
Everything you knew of, redefined.


![[Image: nNICR.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/nNICR.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)


![[Image: Signature.png]](https://dl.dropbox.com/u/81692631/Signature.png)