Login Register






Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D filter_list
Author
Message
Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #1
http://soundcloud.com/strikethrough-1/freestyle-1

Who else beatboxes in here? :p
[Image: nNICR.jpg]
Creds to bluedog

For a list of my contributions (includes tutorials). Click here.

If you'd like to apply for Heat, please click here.


RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #2
cool! i actually like it Biggrin
Pierce the life fibers with your drill.


RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #3
daht is aweesomee <3

I tried beatboxing but I am not made for it Smile
Hack Community - My 2nd family, my best friends, my 2nd school.

====================
====================

====================
====================
====================


Latvija.


RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #4
I sometimes beatbox if am bored but the people around me mostoly looks like 'you psyco' but its ok.
2 weeks ago. I was beatboxing on the street randomly and an african said "alright keep the beat" and start rapping it was fun we even got some appriciation Wink but I'm not such a pro not even skilled
[Image: Signature.png]

Chek Out My Tutorials
| Set Up A Pentest Lab | How To Make Bitcoins |


RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #5
PR0 1337 H4X0R5!!!!1!1!!one!!11!

Now really, it was very good Smile
Everything you knew of, redefined.


RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #6
I fart when i'm bored. I dont really beatbox, did it for fun a bit when i was a kid.
Seems that your doing it pretty fast and good. Keep it up


RE: Quick Beatbox Freestyle. I think I'm getting better :D #7
(11-22-2011, 12:43 PM)bluedog.tar.gz Wrote: I fart when i'm bored. I dont really beatbox, did it for fun a bit when i was a kid.
Seems that your doing it pretty fast and good. Keep it up

Farts are fun :ok:
Everything you knew of, redefined.