I cry my heart is broken 10-11-2011, 04:45 AM
#1
Knees, arms flapping in the Huang Fu Yue, choking, "Yue Yue, Li's wife when I am not worthy!"
Huangfu Wyatt together with her knees, turn the tone, "Sister, you can not relax, but day diary of hate, what is the point?"
"Three generations of loyalty patriotism Li, coach handbags outlet Qing Bai Yishi, now deep brother in prison, Huangfu family members dead or alive, you stay at his side, persuaded him to put a brother, no military forces of the Central Plains, this is your responsibility, you know it? "
Huangfu Yue earnestness.
"Yue Yue?" Mu-wan soft staggering, now that three years ago, Huang Fu Yue was the innocent girl do? "Yue Yue, you grow up, have changed a lot?"
Huangfu Yue faint smile, raised her, "people always want to grow, always alive ---"
Tude door was open, and a big step forward picked up the tall figure of a Mu-wan soft, snappily, "cried enough to go back with me!"
Uh? They were shocked at the same time, a gust of wind swept look Yelu Qiu, Mu-wan soft put out the house, he tried to open Huangfu Wyatt, two of the figure had disappeared in the north courtyard.
Suddenly, the house deserted, empty.
Yelu followed into the grind, Huangfu Wyatt rise quickly turned eyes.
"I do not want to say a word with you?" He looked directly at her, not close, she still dodge him.
Hey, say how, between them is too long to go beyond the distance, too much can not remember the past, for too long can not avoid emotions.
"I just want to know who I am?" Huang Fu Yue walked up to his eyes.
"It's important? I said, no matter who you are, nfl jerseys authentic are my woman Yelu grind, this life change!" Yelu Stern approached her, raised his chin, his eyes no hide their affection.
"Thank you!" She did not know how to face his daily love, can say only a phrase.
"Only the word it?" Thumb caress her lips, the intention clear.
Huangfu Yue gently tiptoe, lips grazed his lips, smiled, "Would that be right?"
Yelu grind horizontal lines lifted her, they would Kangchuang went, "Of course not!"
She Tuiju pressure of his chest, pleading with the "grind, I still worry that wan gentle sister?"
"Yelu hatred will not hurt her!" Grind lift Yelu Heimou, Coach Purses outlet reflected concern in her eyes.
"But I do not trust?" Did not have time to be a commitment to Yelu hatred.
Helpless, he collated his and her clothes, he gets her hand walked to the door, "Where?" She asked.
"Royal Palace!"
"I hate you, hate you -" Yelu hatred sleep inside the house, full of sound hypocritical woman dough.
Yuen Qiu Mu Yelu soft in her left chest to vent anger. Inability of paralysis until she sat on the ground. It began, "playing enough, I would obediently do woman go to bed!"
"Beast, villain!" Mu-wan soft stood up, acrimony.
Yelu hatred kang leisurely sit his bed, care of clothing off the body.
She looked at him back, thinking Yue Yue's instruction, will test the open, "Lee put a rhyme, I'll do you a woman?"
Yelu enemies a moment, turned, sharp eyes look directly at her, "You dare to negotiate terms with me?"
"--- I put him, and beg you?" She surrendered, as long as he is willing to promise, he asked her how to do.
"Come!" He held out his hand, pointing to the clothes themselves.
She walked over to him undress natural, Mlb jerseys china do not forget to intercede, "Yelu hatred, let him, I let you dispose of."
"Shut up!" Tude eyes Yelu Jiong Qiu Li, casts wan soft arms.
Mu-wan soft surprised, after quite a while, excited, "liar, bad guy, I go, and then you die to see, oh!"
Then, she rushed to the door to throw off, clinging to her body Yelu hatred in every possible way to please, "Well, Rouer, I was wrong, does not scare you."
"I'm not scare you?" She pushed the tall mouth, his face looked firm to commit suicide, but a pain in the hearts, tears in the eyes of the spin.
"Well, I let him, do not cry, listen!" Green Bay Packers Jerseys He gently wiped her tears left, thought she was starting to go cry more fierce.
"Yelu hatred --- Why so good to me, I would not want your --- Well - well ---"
"Reluctant to do in the cry, I cry my heart is broken." It took her no choice but to rub in her arms, slowly coax comfort.
Mu-wan Tude feel chest muffled soft, pressing it to the side throat retching.
"Rouer?" Yelu hatred deeply concerned, propped her waist, see some white on her face, "Rouer?"
Clenched his hand on the belly, softly again and again, "put a rhyme brother, or I'll destroy him!"


![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)

