Login Register






Full inbox filter_list
Author
Message
Full inbox #1
How many of you have actually gotten your private message box to 100%?


like 100? for non ACE
1k for ACE/staff

i have 75 to go. How about you guys?


RE: Full inbox #2
it is not going to happen with me because i use to delete when i see above 25%
[Image: 262s21x.jpg]


RE: Full inbox #3
Hmm,

Jacob requires "spam" but NOT spam private messages!!!!

some gay little code for you guys, so you know what will happen if you dont spam me ^.^
(this code is for shits and giggs, its not real)

$ban = "Ban User"
$notban = "Happy Jacob Smile"

func _CheckInbox()
if NOT full @Inbox
then $ban NOOBS!!
msgbox(0,">Biggrin""gettin pissed bro!")
if full @inbox then
msgbox(0,"yay!!","$notban")


RE: Full inbox #4
I think I have reached once. Don't remember, but it was very tiresome to delete 6+ pages of messages. So I had to empty folder.
I guess Sage gets 100% everyday. Because of the welcome PM's reply he would be receiving. :p
[Image: rytwG00.png]
Redcat Revolution!


RE: Full inbox #5
i imagined you and sage would at least, both of yuo being admin and such ^.^


RE: Full inbox #6
WHYTEHEFF?!


RE: Full inbox #7
(10-07-2011, 07:05 AM)LoneDevil Wrote: Because theres no point in keeping all those messages.

All they do is waste space and what not.

exactly
[Image: 262s21x.jpg]


RE: Full inbox #8
memories man, MEMORIES!!

I keep them all, then download them ^_^


RE: Full inbox #9
(10-07-2011, 07:28 AM)Jacob Wrote: memories man, MEMORIES!!

I keep them all, then download them ^_^

strange :O
[Image: 262s21x.jpg]


RE: Full inbox #10
87% never had 100% and i never deleted a msg.
Jacob i miss you i have only 3 hours Smile
\Nathy Smile i miss you too Sad i might die but i will haunt you guys :wub:
Coder i am glad your back.
Sage i am glad you changed your mind about HC <3
and sorry for off-
ThisBitch Wrote:m3 w4n75 70 h4cK F4C3|300|< ?
m3 15 pr0 1337 h4X0rr !