Login Register






Excellent Beginner C++ Tutorials filter_list
Author
Message
Excellent Beginner C++ Tutorials #1
Just felt like sharing this set of tutorials BreShiE showed me a while back. I watched a few of them. They are pretty straightforward and extremely easy to understand. They only go over the basics, but I am sure other people starting with C++ will find the videos useful.





Here is a link to the other videos.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Excellent Beginner C++ Tutorials #2
Thank you, they are helping me!I am familiar with C# and trying to get into gamehacking, unfortunately most things related to this only work in x86 when coded in .NET so I try and learn some C++. Soon to bring out an injector.

Reply

RE: Excellent Beginner C++ Tutorials #3
(04-22-2013, 03:15 PM)Oneiiros Wrote: Thank you, they are helping me!I am familiar with C# and trying to get into gamehacking, unfortunately most things related to this only work in x86 when coded in .NET so I try and learn some C++. Soon to bring out an injector.

Injectors are different than hacks, and work in both x86 and x64.
An injector is about... 40 lines of code, if I remember correctly. Hacks are hundreds if not thousands, depending on the hack.
[Image: BAvhP6h.png]
Code:
[5:42:25 PM] i0xillusi0n: Breshie don't bust a nut over chloe now [5:42:31 PM] Entity: fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap [5:42:33 PM] Jigglypuff | SL: EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Reply