Login Register






I'm back in the New York filter_list
Author
Message
I'm back in the New York #1
[Image: mystery.png]

That's right I'm back, and to celebrate the occasion I'm throwing a contest. First person to tell me whose lyrics are above gets 100AP. (It's in a picture because I don't want you cheating with Google).

Winner (Cheater): BreShiE
Spoiler:
(04-06-2013, 03:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Gee Willikers Wink

Also, welcome back to the forums! Smile

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #2
Welcome back, where did you go?


Eminem?

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #3
I was grounded (lol), and no but good guess.

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #4
(04-06-2013, 03:40 AM)Kinanizer Wrote: I was grounded (lol), and no but good guess.

What for? If you don't mind me asking.

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #5
(04-06-2013, 03:41 AM)Three Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 03:40 AM)Kinanizer Wrote: I was grounded (lol), and no but good guess.

What for? If you don't mind me asking.

Sorry, its a Super Elite secret.

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #6
Gee Willikers Wink

Also, welcome back to the forums! Smile
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #7
(04-06-2013, 03:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Gee Willikers Wink

Also, welcome back to the forums! Smile

You cheated, so no AP for you. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #8
(04-06-2013, 04:01 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 03:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Gee Willikers Wink

Also, welcome back to the forums! Smile

You cheated, so no AP for you. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

Because I have the intelligence to search on Google, I cheated? Lol, okay. xD
[Image: F4Z9Dqw.png]

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #9
Welcome back, How long were you grounded for?
[Image: bW7eyh8.png]
The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, Waiting for better ones ahead.

Reply

RE: I'm back in the New York #10
(04-06-2013, 04:22 AM)BreShiE Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 04:01 AM)Kinanizer Wrote:
(04-06-2013, 03:54 AM)BreShiE Wrote: Gee Willikers Wink

Also, welcome back to the forums! Smile

You cheated, so no AP for you. Anyways, thanks for the welcome.

Because I have the intelligence to search on Google, I cheated? Lol, okay. xD

I stated no Google, intelligence my ass Tongue

(04-06-2013, 12:18 PM)MinecraftGeek Wrote: Welcome back, How long were you grounded for?

About a month.

Reply